Thursday, January 6, 2011

Artwork/Covers


- For Covers, Artwork, Logos, Designs
- Mixtape/Album Covers 
-Cost will be $35
- All pictures must be in high definition for a good cover
- if you do send me a low quality i will try my best but will not be as good
- i also do covers with out your pic
- I will only make 1 (one) Change no more!
- Logos
- Cost $15 or higher
- Will be sent in jpeg format 
 - Song Cover/Artwork
- Song Cover for a Song or Single
- Cost $10
-my name will go on da design but will be small in the bottom
- will only change and edit the info 2x thats it!!
- Contact at: iDizzleDaDon@Gmail.com for covers/logos/designs and more info!
- Make Email Subject "Covers/Designs" or Message will be "DELETED"
 - Other Artwork
- Flyers $10
- Facebook Banner $5
- Youtube or Twitter Layout $20
 

**To check out my Artwork Designs Go to my Facebook: www.Facebook.com/IAmDizzleDaDon and check out my album named Mixtapes/Designs!**

2 comments:

  1. Yea im working on it! but till then you check out my work on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002052022588

    ReplyDelete